EC Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmic Storm Assault Union

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great Statements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zero
Administrator
Zero

Great Statements Empty
PostSubject: Great Statements   Great Statements EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:57 pm

In general, a beast such as a dog, is a kind hearted creature, caring and loving, doting on everything you do, every move you make. But you take that for granted, you tear the kind nature out of it, beating it until it cowers and begs for you to stop, that makes you feel powerful, like you've achieved authority in the pack but what you forget is, not even animals are as cold hearted as you, no wolf would ever beat another one of its family members just to prove dominance, a light nip on the nose or a sharp tug on the ear, that is what the alpha does to put right its place in its pack. But that's not enough for the mighty God that is man, is it? No, you must beat the one that loves you so much, beat it until it truly believes that it deserves to be punished for minor incidents. You kill the happiness inside, the shy animal you see before you is no longer your carefree little puppy, no longer greets you at the door when you return from work, out of love, but out of fear, hoping that if it greets you with a falsely wagging tail, that you won't beat it into next week, but that never works, it always receives the "necessary" fist of dominance. But again you forget there's only so much even a beast can take, until it snaps, madness creeps into its once peaceful mind, at first the madness you see makes you laugh, a dumb dog running purposely into a wall or ripping its skin until the blood literally covers your once beautiful marble kitchen tiles. The stupid beast is doing your abusing for you, killing its self slowly and painfully and all you do is laugh....Until one sunny Sunday afternoon you no longer see the funny side to your dogs madness, as it pins you to the ground and peels your flesh with its teeth, a mad glint in its eye. Now you lay dying in a pool of your own crimson life source, moaning and whimpering like your dog used to, but the beast that lays next to you, licking its lips dry of your blood, takes a leaf out of your book and takes no pity upon you, tears deeper into your flesh and snaps bone as it does so, its tail wags merrily as it is finally able to get its payback and as you take your last breath and the light vanishes from your once cruel intimidating eyes, you'll take a second to regret all that you did to your pet, you'll wish you loved it like it loved you, but now it's far too late, your dog has nothing but pure hatred for you and you are dead, being ripped apart mercilessly by the one thing that used to love you more than anything else in the world...What a foolish human you've been....

You can inflict years of pain and torture upon a beast, just don't complain when you're the victim of its well deserved revenge.
Back to top Go down
https://board-ec.forumotion.com
Zero
Administrator
Zero

Great Statements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Statements   Great Statements EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Where is my enemy?
This is your enemy. That is your enemy.
This one is without a doubt your enemy.
The enemy of the people is your enemy as well.
Ah, but do you not yet see, this is the easy… the clear answer?
You are not yet truly alive. Words from those who look without seeing.
Lazy… Lazy… Lazy… Lazy…
You’ll never meet your enemy. You’ll never really live.
No, the enemy I am seeking…
Perhaps, that is the real enemy.
Enemies no longer charge out in helmet and armor, as in days of old.
Nowadays they use slide rules, advanced mathematics, and data to make their calculations…
And yet, somehow, this sort of enemy does not stir my heart.
You fear that upon seizing them, you’ll find you’ve grabbed a decoy, or perhaps even an ally.
My enemy is not to be sought. Lest we find ourselves surrounded…
No, the enemy I’m waiting for… The enemy is not to be awaited, lest it violate us.
No, but one day we will come upon each other.
And for that day, my claws, teeth, ears, hands, hair at the ready.
When I can call him Enemy! When I can call him My Enemy!
I believe that chance will come…
Back to top Go down
Zero
Administrator
Zero

Great Statements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Statements   Great Statements EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:38 am

I'm the bone of my old world

Past is my body and future is my blood

I have carved over a thousand decades

Unknown to myth,

Nor known to fact

Have withstood pain to create many legends

Yet those horns will never hold anything

So as I pray, Unlimited History Works..

Last edited by Zero on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zero
Administrator
Zero

Great Statements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Statements   Great Statements EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:06 am

And now O kings, be ye wise. Be admonished, ye judges of the earth. Serve the Lord with fear and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son lest He grow angry, and ye perish in the way for His wrath may quickly kindle.

Our mission is t' punish any heretic who would deny the word of God! We will crush yer unholy body and salt th' earth w' yer dust! Amen!
Back to top Go down
Zero
Administrator
Zero

Great Statements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Statements   Great Statements EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:30 pm

Which of the following statements are true and which are false? 1. Only one of the statements is false 2. Exactly two of the statements are false. 3. Only three of the statements are false.4. Exactly four of the statements are false.5. All five of these statements are false.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Administrator
Zero

Great Statements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Statements   Great Statements EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:11 pm

Fear of death has caused people to search for answers and ways to defy it. This includes the creation of religion and the belief of an afterlife, ways to cure debilitating and deadly diseases, and we will continue to search for answers and solution to the one thing we understand the least and fear the most - the end of our life. We all want to live forever, but be careful what you wish for because our planet nor the greed and gluttony of most people living will be able to be sustained through this desire.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Administrator
Zero

Great Statements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Statements   Great Statements EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:13 pm

The trick here is, who gets to define "human nature"? Generally, the folks who use this argument define it very broadly, often based on specific, usually conservative, religious traditions.

the opening scene of the film 2001: A Space Odyssey. The apes jitter about the monolith that has appeared among them, then one goes off and plays with some bones. Picking one up, he first plays with it, then starts swinging it, then realizes that it is not a bone; it is a weapon. He begins crushing things with it, including other apes. My point: An ape with a bone is a very different creature than an ape with a bone who knows it's a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Administrator
Zero

Great Statements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Statements   Great Statements EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:52 pm

Words that need to be spoken should not accumulate inside.
The hurt, pain, or jealousy a person feels can not hide

Sorrow and anger can be and will be suppressed
but this can lead to a person feeling depressed

Anger is a deadly toxin in which the body it flows
When it takes over limb by limb, everyone knows

The body - The mind controls and manipulates
As the poison enters the veins and circulates

When the poison reaches the heart it's too late

Disastrous emotion takes over suck as revenge and hate

The antidote to cure these emotions, is not so hard to find.
We must search to learn to control our spirited bodies and minds. - Rozen
Back to top Go down
Zero
Administrator
Zero

Great Statements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Statements   Great Statements EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:28 pm

OY! FAGGOTS! DONT TALK, LISTEN! YOU CAME HERE, LISTEN! DON'T LIKE IT, CLICK OUT! WE STILL HAVE ALL YOUR VIEWS! NOW SHUSH YOUR GENDER NEUTRAL MOUTHS AND GO TO YOUR EQUALITY KITCHEN, BEFORE MY BOOT OF PROGRESS GOES SO FAR UP YOUR COLLECTIVE, NON-EROTICIZED TUCCAS YOU BARF LEATHER AND RIVETS! JINGS!
Back to top Go down
Zero
Administrator
Zero

Great Statements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Statements   Great Statements EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:42 am

When in doubt, aim for the head or the heart... This tends to drop most pathetic vermin quickly. I like the struggle, however...
Back to top Go down
Zero
Administrator
Zero

Great Statements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Statements   Great Statements EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Created from two Wormholes connecting 4 Dimensions in between Time-planes of neither Cause or effect,Having a Nuclear Break Down of Large enough for Fission to destroy Time itself(Not that Time is Real)Because a Massive Power Shift Imploded into a Supernova,into a Giant mass of Neutral Energy,Because a of a Cause and no effect Plane of Events Connected Time Thus reversing and Forwarding time so The Evolution Process was X406,481,972 Times Normal,Man...What a ChildHood
Back to top Go down
Zero
Administrator
Zero

Great Statements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Statements   Great Statements EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:21 am

To the citizens of the United States of America from Her Sovereign Majesty QueenElizabeth II

In light of your failure in recent years to nominate competent candidates for President of the USA and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective immediately.

(You should look up 'revocation' in the Oxford English Dictionary.)

Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume monarchical duties over all states, commonwealths, and territories (except Kansas, which she does not fancy).

Your new Prime Minister, David Cameron , will appoint a Governor for America without the need for further elections.

Congress and the Senate will be disbanded. A questionnaire may be circulated next year to determine whether any of you noticed.

To aid in the transition to a British Crown dependency, the following rules are introduced with immediate effect:

1. The letter 'U' will be reinstated in words such as 'colour,' 'favour,' 'labour' and 'neighbour.' Likewise, you will learn to spell 'doughnut' without skipping half the letters, and the suffix '-ize' will be replaced by the suffix '-ise.' Generally, you will be expected to raise your vocabulary to acceptable levels. (look up 'vocabulary').

2. Using the same twenty-seven words interspersed with filler noises such as ''like' and 'you know' is an unacceptable and inefficient form of communication. There is no such thing as U.S. English. We will let Microsoft know on your behalf. The Microsoft spell-checker will be adjusted to take into account the reinstated letter 'u'' and the elimination of '-ize.'

3. July 4th will no longer be celebrated as a holiday.

4. You will learn to resolve personal issues without using guns, lawyers, or therapists. The fact that you need so many lawyers and therapists shows that you're not quite ready to be independent. Guns should only be used for shooting grouse. If you can't sort things out without suing someone or speaking to a therapist, then you're not ready to shoot grouse.

5. Therefore, you will no longer be allowed to own or carry anything more dangerous than a vegetable peeler. Although a permit will be required if you wish to carry a vegetable peeler in public.

6. All intersections will be replaced with roundabouts, and you will start driving on the left side with immediate effect. At the same time, you will go metric with immediate effect and without the benefit of conversion tables. Both roundabouts and metrication will help you understand the British sense of humour.

7. The former USA will adopt UK prices on petrol (which you have been calling gasoline) of roughly $10/US gallon. Get used to it.

8. You will learn to make real chips. Those things you call French fries are not real chips, and those things you insist on calling potato chips are properly called crisps. Real chips are thick cut, fried in animal fat, and dressed not with catsup but with vinegar.

9. The cold, tasteless stuff you insist on calling beer is not actually beer at all. Henceforth, only proper British Bitter will be referred to as beer, and European brews of known and accepted provenance will be referred to as Lager. South African beer is also acceptable, as they are pound for pound the greatest sporting nation on earth and it can only be due to the beer. They are also part of the British Commonwealth - see what it did for them. American brands will be referred to as Near-Frozen Gnat's Urine, so that all can be sold without risk of further confusion.

10. Hollywood will be required occasionally to cast English actors as good guys. Hollywood will also be required to cast English actors to play English characters. Watching Andie Macdowell attempt English dialogue in Four Weddings and a Funeral was an experience akin to having one's ears removed with a cheese grater.

11. You will cease playing American football. There is only one kind of proper football; you call it soccer. Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which has some similarities to American football, but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like a bunch of nancies).

12. Further, you will stop playing baseball. It is not reasonable to host an event called the World Series for a game which is not played outside ofAmerica. Since only 2.1% of you are aware there is a world beyond your borders, your error is understandable. You will learn cricket, and we will let you face the South Africans first to take the sting out of their deliveries.

13. You must tell us who killed JFK. It's been driving us mad.

14. An internal revenue agent (i.e. tax collector) from Her Majesty's Government will be with you shortly to ensure the acquisition of all monies due (backdated to 1776).

15. Daily Tea Time begins promptly at 4 p.m. with proper cups, with saucers, and never mugs, with high quality biscuits (cookies) and cakes; plus strawberries (with cream) when in season.

God Save the Queen!
Back to top Go down
Zero
Administrator
Zero

Great Statements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Statements   Great Statements EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:57 pm

ADAM/The First: I am he who is named "I am." My feet shall walk the breadth of the Base Earth once more. My mission shall not end with death. I shall seed the ground with new truth. And that which has come before and from Me shall bow in worship. I am the Alpha. I am the original. I am the Creation of God. I am the first of the Messengers and I am coming for the one who is my Opposite. I am ADAM. I AM COMING.
Lilith/The Second/Pending: I am she who is named "I think." My feet shall walk the width of the Blessed Earth once more. My Mission is your salvation through creation. Ascending, my children shall rally against the Enemy. They shall rise up. And the Enemy shall fall. I am opposite to he who is named "I am." I am his Equal. I am the Creator of Man. I am the True Ancestor. I am Lilith. I...RISE.
This one is canon: I am that which is known as “I Think.” My multitude of brood stretch across and beneath the Base Earth. Though My time has not yet come, the cycles of life and death draw closer to the event of My freedom, when all my Children shall rejoin me. I am the Mother of Life. Keeper of the Fruit of Knowledge. I am the True Ancestor. Progenitor of all that lives on this blue sphere. I am Lilith. I am here.
Sachiel/The Third: I am. Through License of he who is called 'I AM' I have come. Though my feet must stomp upon the Base Earth for this blessed quest, I have come. I am the first of the many. I am the Harbringer of your destruction. I am the Covering of God. Angel of Water. I am Sachiel. I have come.
Ramiel/The Fifth: I AM. THROUGH LICENSE OF HE WHO IS CALLED "I AM" I HAVE COME. THOUGH MY FEET SHALL NEVER TOUCH THE BASE EARTH ON THIS BLESSED QUEST, I HAVE COME. MOUNTAINS SHALL SHATTER IN MY PASSING. MY SONG IS THE CALL OF THE END OF DAYS. IN MY PASSING SHALL THE DEMON CHILDE OF LILITH BE EXCISED FROM THIS WORLD. I AM THE THUNDER OF GOD. ANGEL OF LIGHTNING. I AM RAMIEL. I HAVE COME.
Ramiel II/Legion: I have come. And this body shall be my church! These sheep shall be my congregation! By license of he who is called ?I am? I have come. Though I have already touched the base Earth on this blessed quest, I have come. I am Legion. I am numerous. When I strike down your army, it is with SIX THOUSAND FISTS! When I stare my hatred into the depths of your soul, it is with SIX THOUSAND EYES! There has never been before one like me! There shall not be again. I am the Lightning of God! I am Ramiel. And I have returned.
Gaghiel/The Sixth: I am. Through license of He who is called "I Am" I have come. Though my feet shall never touch the base Earth on this blessed quest, I have come. In my wake, I leave a Dead Sea. Before me, lies completion. I am the Roaring Beast of God. Angel of the Creatures of the Sea. I am Gaghiel. I have come.
Israfel/The Seventh: WE ARE. THROUGH LICENSE OF HE WHO WAS CALLED "I AM" WE HAVE COME. And though the feet shall stomp upon the Base Earth on this most blessed mission, we have come. WE are the symmetry. WE are the dancers upon the edge of forever. Alone, we are many. An army unto ourselves. We are the Angels of Dance. Angels of Music. Angels of Poetry. We are the Resurrection of God. We are the Trumpeters of God. We are Israfel. We are here.
Sandalphon/The Eighth: I am. Through license of He who is called 'I am' I have come. Though I must drag my feet along the Base Earth on this most holy quest, I have come. I shall merge with the enemy of Father, becoming a being of perfection and peace. Through my Song, shall the hopes and dreams of the filthy Lilim be fulfilled in peaceful non-existence. Let My words be the seeds of your ending bliss, growing within your souls. I am the Master of the Heavenly Song of God. Angel of the Unborn. I am Sandalphon. I am here.
Matariel/The Ninth: I am. Through license of He who is named 'I Am' I have come. Though I shall never touch the base Earth, I have come. The tears I shall shed for Father shall burn the Lilim to bones and slime. The sky itself I shall turn against them. I am the Premonition of God. Angel of Rain. I am Matariel. I have come.
Sahaquiel/The Tenth: I AM. THROUGH LICENSE OF HE WHO IS CALLED "I AM" I HAVE COME. THOUGH I SHALL ONLY ONCE TOUCH THE BASE EARTH ON THIS BLESSED QUEST, I HAVE COME. MY FORM SHALL BE VAST AND NUMEROUS. NEW TRUTH SHALL BE FORGED WITHIN MY PASSING. AND THE NUMEROUS FORMS THROUGH WHICH I SHALL SCOUR THE LILIM OF THE EARTH SHALL BE WRIT DOWN IN THE WAY OF PRAYER AND LEGEND. I AM THE INGENUITY OF GOD. ANGEL OF THE SKIES. I AM SAHAQUIEL. I AM COMING.
Iruel/The Eleventh: Please allow me to introduce myself, I am an Angel of wealth and taste... I am. Through license of he who is called "I Am" I have come. Thought I shall never touch the base earth on my quest, I have come. I am the multitude. I am the endless expanse. I am the Many. Even standing alone, I am Legion. I am within your systems, within your story and rewriting this final act for my own ends. I am the Fear of God. Angel of Terror. I am Iruel. I am here.
Leliel/The Twelfth: I AM. THROUGH LICENSE OF HE WHO IS CALLED 'I AM' I AM COMING. THOUGH I SHALL NEVER TOUCH THE BASE EARTH ON THIS BLESSED QUEST, I AM COMING. I AM THE DARKNESS BETWEEN STARS. I AM THE BRIDGE OF UNIVERSES. I AM THE HOLE OF THE WORM AND THE TUNNEL OF THE MOUNTAIN. LAST I AM, THOUGH NEW TRUTH SHALL BE FORGED IN MY PASSING. I AM THE JAWS OF GOD. ANGEL OF NIGHT. I AM LELIEL. I AM COMING.
The Nobody Dies version: I AM. Through license of he who was called "I AM" I have come. Though I shall never touch my feet to the Base Earth on my most blessed mission, I have come. I am the Keeper of Father. I am separate from my Brothers, both above and below them. I am the Void. I am the bridge between the worlds and the Hole of the Worm. I am the Jaws of God. Angel of Night. I am Leliel. I have come.
Bardiel/The Thirteenth: I AM. Through license of he who is named "I AM" I have come. Though my feet shall drag upon this Base Earth on my blessed quest, I have come. I am the Fallen Soldier. The one who dons the flesh of his enemy. You shall witness my use of your weapons. And you shall know fear. And you shall know humility as I strike you down with your own swords. I am the Humiliated Son of God. Angel of the Haze. I am Bardiel. I have come.
Zeruel/The Fourteenth: I AM. THROUGH LICENSE OF HE WHO IS NAMED "I AM" I HAVE COME. THOUGH MY FEET SHALL DRAG UPON THIS BASE EARTH, I HAVE COME. I AM THE SECOND TO FATHER. INHERITOR OF HIS BOUNDLESS RAGE. YOU HAVE EXISTED SO FAR AT MY PLEASURE AND PATIENCE, AND THAT, AS HAVE YOUR WORKS OF CIVILISATION, SHALL NOW COME TO AN END. I AM THE GREATEST OF THE MESSENGERS, MOUNTAIN OF THEIR STRENGTH. CITIES SHALL FALL UPON MY PASSING. SONGS SHALL BE SUNG OF WHAT IS LEFT IN MY WAKE. I AM THE ARM OF GOD. ANGEL OF MIGHT. I AM ZERUEL. I HAVE COME.
This is the version that appeared in the story: Through license of he who is called "I Am" I am coming. Though my feet shall tread upon the Base Earth upon my quest, I am coming. I am the Second to the Father. Inheritor of his boundless rage. Your existence has come at my pleasure and patience. And that, like your works of civilization, shall now come to an end. I am the Greatest of the Messengers. Mountain of their strength. Mountains shall crumble in my passing. Songs shall be sung of what is left in my wake. I am the Arm of God. Angel of Might. I am Zeruel. I have come.
Arael/The Fifteenth: I AM. THROUGH LICENSE OF HE WHO IS CALLED 'I AM' I HAVE COME. THOUGH I SHALL NEVER STAND UPON THE BASE EARTH ON MY BLESSED QUEST, I HAVE COME. MY LIGHT SHALL BURN AWAY FALSEHOODS. THE TRUE AND STRONG SHALL NOT FEAR ME. I AM THE LIGHT OF GOD. ANGEL OF BIRDS. I AM ARAEL. I HAVE COME.
Tabris/Kaworu Nagisa/The Seventeenth: I Am and I Think. By the Power of He who is called "I Am," and the Genius of of the descendants of She who is called "I Think," I was Born. Though I Walk on this Base Earth, seperate from the Lilim and my Brothers, I Am Here. Though my Father is I Am, I have another Father who was descended of I Think. Despite our Collective Goals, I will fight my Brothers to further my own Goals. I Plan, and I Live, and I Improvise. When I strike, it Will be without Warning. And when you Believe that I Am not a Threat, that is when I Am the Most Dangerous. I Am the Last, the Reborn First. I Am The Pilot of Provisional Evangelion Unit 6. I Am the Will of God. I Am the Lilim Spirit of Life. I Am the Angel of Free Will. I Am Kaworu Nagisa. I Am Tabris. I Am Here. And I Will Remain. Though Gregg has given some approval for it.
And now, new Angels, called Cherubim, have appeared with equally boastful intros.
Shalgiel/The First Cherubim: You are, all of you, Garbage. We shall burn the surface of this world until your carbon remains become like diamond glass. I am the falling snow that buries you 'neath our contempt. I am the winding chill of the wind as it strips your flesh from bone. I am the Knight of God. Angel of the Snow. I am Shalgiel. I am Here.
Rampel/The Second Cherubim: You are, all of you, garbage. You choke the air and rape the base earth beneath you. Those you term ‘Angels’ are you salvation through destruction. But we are not them. We do not seek salvation. We do not believe you are to be saved. You will ground beneath our weight until you are paste and compost. I am the Crawling Mountain of God. Angel of the Peaks. I am Rampel. I am coming.
Shateiel/The Third Cherubim: YOU ARE, ALL OF YOU, GARBAGE. Born of hate and refuse. Born of greed and fear. Your works of civilization are the mad ramblings of the already dead. You worship us and discard us. And now we have come to discard you. I am the Interrogation of God. Angel of Silence. I am Shateiel. I am here.
Raziel/The Fourth Cherubim: You are, all of you, garbage. You have debased the sacred site of the Father. You have ended your world through your own curiosity. You have defiled the cosmic order through your own hunger for knowledge and power. But now you will find some answers are not worth knowing. The secrets you have judged worthy of your attention have now decided you are worth theirs. I am the Secret of God. Angel of Mysteries. I am Raziel. I am here.
Turel/The Seventh Cherubim: You are garbage. Trash. Father has said above all, you must be destroyed. Humiliated. Laid low like the simpering parasite you are. I am the Spear of God. Angel of Walls. I am Turel. And you are NOTHING.
Tamiel/The Eighth Cherubim: You are, all of you, Garbage. You have gathered yourselves like sheep. And like sheep, can the wolf gut you all. You are prey. I am the hunter. And I have been waiting for you all. I am the Observer of God. Angel of the Flood. I am Tamiel. And I am here.
And now Pen-Pen has one too, thanks to the SpaceBattles forums:
I am. Through License of she who is called 'I THINK' I have come. Though my flippers must touch the floor of Misato's apartment, I have come. I am a penguin. I am the Eater of your fish and the Drinker of your beer. I am the Comedy Relief. Penguin of Water I am Pen-Pen. I have always been here.
And now Jet Alone Prime has one: i am. Through the license of those who are called "humanity", i stand, though the blood of angels does not flow through me, i stand, i am a machine, a construct of steel and fury, i am the anvil upon which the enemies of man shall be broken, i am the hammer that shall crack the gates of heaven and hell, the big guy of f__king metal, i am jet alone prime! And i stand against all who dare threaten humanity!
Revised due to new events: With Adam gone, you cannot change the fate of our Blessed Earth. Yet fate has yielded a humble reward: a unique and newborn soul. I live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in silence, waiting...protecting​. I have witnessed their capacity for courage in the face of insurmountable odds. Though we are worlds apart, they of blood, and I of metal, there's more to us than meets the eye. I am Jet Alone Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Angels hidden in waiting amongst the the stars: I am here. I am waiting.
Even Humanity has one now: WE ARE. THROUGH DESCENT OF SHE WHO IS CALLED "I THINK" WE ARE BORN. THOUGH SIX BILLION FEET POUND THE BASE EARTH, WE ARE AS ONE. WE ATE FROM THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE AND STAND AGAINST THE PROGENY OF THE TREE OF LIFE. WE ARE MANY, AND YET WE ARE UNITED. THROUGH OUR DEEDS, SHALL FLESH AND MACHINE AND MIND UNITED STRIKE DOWN THOSE WHO OPPOSE OUR BILLIONS OF SELVES. LET OUR WORDS SPLIT ATOMS, AND CALL FORTH THE PRODUCE OF THE BASE EARTH TO SERVE US, AND ONLY US. WE ARE THE KILLERS OF ANGELS. AND THOSE WHO WE SPARE SHALL BECOME ONLY TOOLS IN OUR SERVICE. WE ARE THE FINAL ANGEL. WE ARE THE LILIM. CHILDREN OF LILITH, MOTHER OF MONSTERS, WHO SHOW THEIR MOTHER NO MORE MERCY THAN ANY OTHER ANGEL. WE ARE LEGION. AND WE ARE WAITING
Back to top Go down
Zero
Administrator
Zero

Great Statements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Statements   Great Statements EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:00 pm

lost in the eternal prison of time
as if cutting through every vein as it ticks
depriving me of the very thing i need for survival
it is not, however, known to be fond of compassion...

Struck by fear, my knees weaken, thrusting my lifeless body to the ground.
Eyes shut, My mind wonders....
A bottomless, meaningless existence that even the worst of scavengers spit upon us.
Some say the anguish of a thousand suns shows no comparison to agony we are about to encounter
An agony that will set our loins on fire from within and seize our fragile bones, scattering them to bits.

pulverizing all hope of reform and return to the innocence we once possessed
our souls dirtied with the voice of evil manifest
blocking the light at the end of the tunnel that was once our guide
now we are left to wither away in the pit of despair, crying out
as we raise our weakened hands in one last attempt to escape

We ache and yearn for an escape of our own crafted nightmare, our hell.
Searching every crevasse of our rotted psych for just a faint glimmer of righteousness.
This is no longer a measly search for goodness but a hunt for survival.
A carnal need takes over and our escapade morphs in a frantic manic dance with the devil.
Piercing silence.
I taste salt. I savour the taste of my forbidden blood.
My bloody tears signify the eternal end. The battle lost, only one solider wounded and scarred.
One savage slipping away into darkness. Endless, Eternal, everlasting darkness.
Swallowed whole.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Administrator
Zero

Great Statements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Statements   Great Statements EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:49 pm

Why does society severely punish those with a opinion with a beating or a stoning with Sharp words equivalent even when added S at the beginning? Intertwined treads all hold sadness, Joy, Ecstasy, anger, impure thoughts, sin, purity, and lucidity. Astray history is written in a arabesque of blood soaking its thread wither fiction or non-fiction, State of mind or psychosis. So in turn, What morals and thoughts are all humans based on? A book worth trillions of fanatics? A ridden plane of heaven or hell? The desire to live to life to its horrible fate of death? So why try? If all we do in live is in turn not to die, and to advance in mankind in which soon, none of us will be apart of, Why does it matter that society create biased rules. Why create them at all? The world...The universe.....Our minds are never going to be unlocked mankind will see to that, The fear of treading on God's door, The fear of knowing the burden of the ancients, The fear of future pain and deceit, The fear of one another.

To end it in a blank slate, Why does everyone fear me, When I say Hannibel Lecter is a Great man, and When movies like "HorsemeN" inspire me? - Rozen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great Statements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Statements   Great Statements Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Statements
Page 1 of 1